We’re a private investment fund
Located in Philadelphia and in our 11th year of buying mortgages across the country. WE SPECIALIZE IN BUYING NON-PERFORMING PRIVATE MORTGAGE NOTES. While we buy performing mortgages, as most note buyers do, most of our clients get CASH for a mortgage that is in default.
What We Buy
- We Specialize in Buying Non-Performing (not paying) Private Mortgage Notes (but we do buy Performing Notes as well)
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Position Mortgages and Deeds of Trust Nationwide
- Unpaid balances of $25,000 and up
- Single notes or portfolios of notes
- Residential properties (single family, mobile homes, condominiums, apartments)
The process of selling your mortgage is very simple for you because we do all the work. Here’s how it goes:
- We will ask for just a few pieces of information that you should have no trouble finding and we’ll get you a quote
- We will talk with you in plain English about the options for selling your mortgage
- If we make an offer on your mortgage, we will put it in writing and explain how we got to that number
- If you decide you want to sell us your mortgage, we will handle all the paperwork (since we do this all the time and you don’t) for NO COST
- And we typically close in less than 30 days!
12 Questions to Ask
How to know that the organization buying your note is trustworthy & professional
- What, if any, costs will I have to pay?
- How do I know I’ll get my cash?
- If my note is in my Self-Directed IRA and if I sell the note, how will I get paid?
- Once you give me a price quote, will it change?
- When do you ask for the original loan documents (Promissory Note, Mortgage / Deed of Trust)?
- After I sign the Purchase Agreement, how long will it be until closing?
- How much of my personal information will you require?
- Who handles all the paperwork for the transaction?
- Are you a Note Broker or a Direct Buyer?
- If the borrowers stop making payments (or aren’t paying now), do you kick them out?
- When will I hear from you next?
- Why should I buy from you?
We’re ready when you are! Your cash payment is right around the corner.